Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful 2015- Dedicated to Cheryl Corrigal

Good morning! and Happy Thanksgiving. I really do love this day! I love seeing my family and friends, but mostly setting aside a day to reflect on all the things I am thankful for in my life! God has been so good to me and mine! and while I try to practice being thankful for all His blessings everyday, I love spending today really thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for.  Of the many things I am thankful for is my Stampin' Up! opportunity and the awesome opportunity to meet so many of you amazing ladies. Whether in person or just online I have had the good fortune to meet so many friends I would never have met otherwise. I do love the products, I have made some income, I have been blessed to earn several fabulous trips-but most of all I am thankful for relationships. Cheryl Corrigal is one of those ladies. I met Cheryl about 3 years ago at a workshop. She was an avid crafter, talented doll maker and scrapbooker. She became a regular at one of my hostess clubs, then she joined two. She often brought her daughter and grand daughter along with her. We became good friends. I will for the rest of my life remember her quiet and gentle spirit. Cheryl went to her heavenly home this month. She is greatly missed but her influence will continue to touch all those who were close to her. 
Quick note about the card- I love this Six Sayings stamp set. It is one of the hostess sets in the Holiday mini. That catalog will be gone before long. So if you love this stamp set- lets plan a workshop for you or you can collect orders from friends and family and get if for free using your stampin' rewards. 
Reminder- Online extravaganza ends Monday with another Flash sale! Check it out.You can order online here.

Again Happy Thanksgiving! Tell those you love how much they mean to you. Be truly thankful for all the blessings in your life- then go be a blessing to someone else.
Love y'all!


No comments: