Monday, February 1, 2016

A Learning Curve

Hey Y'all! February rolled in today with temps in the mid 70's. Yep, that's Alabama for you. We had a 5 minute snowy flurry last week and sunshine, shorts and t-shirts the last 2 days!.Never dull! Well, enough weather talk. Personally, I have never been one to "set the curve", you know those smarty pants that set the bar really high. My darling Tombo was that guy in school! (Didn't have many friends in his classes). Anyway, I have a card to share with you today that I love! This new bundle has taken me a bit to figure it out! Lots of pieces! But girls it is fun! Today I not only felt like a crafter, but a florist too! I'm talking about the new Botanical Blooms and Builder Framelits (#140819). I had a hard time stopping. I could have added flowers to everything!   Hope you like it.


Card stock:  Basic Black, Always Artichoke , Cajun Craze and Hello Honey, Old Olive Whisper White 
Stamps: 
Botanical Blooms and Watercolor Wishes
Brick Wall embossing folder and Botanical Builder Framelits
You can shop til you drop at my Stampin up website here.

Well, that's all I have for today.
I pray God blesses you today and that you will go be a blessing to someone else. Then you will be truly blessed!Thanks for stopping by and come back real soon. 

No comments: